Our client is building their new product in the " FINTECH " space and the team is looking for a forward thinking, motivated and energetic USER INTERFACE DESIGNER with an exceptional sense of creativity for their new FINTECH platform.
As a secondary function, the UI Designer would also support the Senior Product Owner as a Junior Product Owner. This is a new hybrid position for the group, created to support the quick evolution in a new product environment. We're seeking talented candidates who are passionate about FINTECH consumer products and are open to take on a dual role position.
The MISSION is to offer the world better protection, privacy and control of their money.
You're curious, always challenging yourself and your coworkers with new ideas. You have an ability to effectively interact with stakeholders; and to turn insights and data, along with your ideas into functional and exciting UI design.
- Work with the senior product owner, project manager, developers and UX consultants to deliver a powerful mobile and desktop user interface for our product.
- Define UI standards, processes, guidelines and libraries for future use with adherence to product branding requirements.
- Create UI design wireframes, mock-ups and final designs across desktop and mobile.
- Stay up to date with the latest UI design and usability trends.
- Actively propose new ideas and solutions to design related tasks or issues.
- Create visual presentation for the executives and the clients.
- Support product owner with various tasks linked to product definition.
- Participate in market research to provide support for product features and lifecycle.
- Act on feedback from user research, product analytics and internal stakeholders to ensure continuous improvement.
- Experience in a marketing environment.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Very strong attention to detail.
- 2-4 years of experience in software, web or mobile UI design.
- A strong portfolio.
- Understanding of the basics of prototyping and wireframing.
- A strong understanding of user experience design best practices.
- Good sense of responsibilities, constraints and deadlines.
- An Internet-savvy perspective, with a genuine interest for and a good understanding of computer software and new technologies.
- Experience as a UI Designer across web and mobile preferably in an iterative Advanced proficiency with design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InVision and Figma.
- Strong understanding of platform-specific (Responsive Web, iOS, Android) visual frameworks and best-practice interaction guidelines.
- 3 weeks of vacation plus 1 week at Christmas
- 5 personal & sick days
- Group insurance: medical, dental and critical illness coverage Life insurance
- Flexible work hours
- Subsidized public transportation card
- RRSP contribution match program
- Gym membership subsidy
- Free parking
- New custom designed offices conveniently located near public transportation
- Lunch & Learn monthly
- Catered Meals, Free Bagels & Fruits
- Work-training programs, conferences and workshops
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- E-Commerce : 2 years (Preferred)
- User Interface : 2 years (Preferred)
- Online Payment: 1 year (Preferred)