Location: May be 100% Remote or 100% Office Based
Office: Canada or USA offices
Hours: Monday - Friday 9AM EST- 5PM EST
Discover your potential with Direct Travel!
Our growing company relies on excellence to deliver on our commitments to our customers. This starts with our employees. Our inclusive culture encourages entrepreneurial spirit empowering employees to build strong, long-lasting relationships with our customers and deliver innovative solutions.
Direct Travel is one of the most respected travel management companies providing our customers with smart consultation, tailored solutions and a true partnership. Our specific focus on the mid-market means our travel experts deliver personalized service to every client.
See what it’s like to work at Direct Travel! Follow us on Instagram Facebook Linkedin Twitter Glassdoor
We're looking to hire a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our Toronto, ON team. This position is responsible for designing, creating, and delivering digital marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company services and products.
- Planning, development and execution of digital programs and campaigns, including online web advertising, display ads, web site strategy and design and social media campaigns from concept to execution.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience and conversion opportunities.
- Coordinate with content manager on the scope and direction of content creation. · Proactively stay on top of digital marketing trends and news, so as to inform future growth strategies and opportunities.
- Constantly monitor websites and propose enhancements to user interface and experience while setting a roadmap for their development
- Act as the owner of our website performance, with a focus on user experience.
- Work closely with the Internet Strategies Manager on website and social media performance and analytics.
- Create engaging copy, image and video content for digital and social media accounts while maintaining a strong online company voice
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on experience working in a fast-paced, creative environment delivering results.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing
- Preference to experience with delivering effective and innovative campaigns with the following programs: Google Ads, YouTube Video Ads, Facebook Ads Manager and Business Manager.
- Proven experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads and micro sites.
- UI/UX Design skills: create website wireframes, design mock-ups for custom pages
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Self-directing and agile, with the ability to quickly pivot strategies, as needed.
- Team player with superb collaboration and communication skills
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business in a timely matter
- Strong team skills, excellent oral and written communication skills
- Facebook Blueprint and Google product certifications is an asset.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud, HTML, HTML 5, CSS an asset
Direct Travel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity