At Core [http://hellocore.com/], we believe in taking an active and intentional approach to building your inner strength. Our first product, the Core meditation trainer, launched January 6th, and won
a 2020 CES Innovation Award
[https://www.ces.tech/Innovation-Awards/Honorees/2020/Honorees/C/Core-Meditation-Trainer.aspx] and has been featured in
Time Magazine [https://time.com/5761770/best-ces-2020/]. It is the most immersive meditation experience to develop and train your mind: combining an app, a handheld device, biofeedback, and freshly updated content from our new Core Studio in downtown San Francisco. Our customers love our product, and our beta organically attracted engagements with a Grammy-winning artist, NFL and PGA Tour athletes, Lululemon, Saks 5th Ave, and more.
You're passionate about storytelling and brand-building through social media and community management. You love creating effective social content. You are driven, hardworking, and thoughtful. You're awesome at brainstorms, short-form writing, and content creation. You're able to analyze data and bring that into future planning. You have a passion (or an interest) for wellness, mental health, and meditation.
Core is seeking an organized and creative social media manager to grow and strengthen our organic social channels, including Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. Our ideal candidate is ready to learn, dependable, well-versed in social media tools and best practices, and has an eye for good visuals. Excellent writing skills is a requirement for this role. You should know social media - you love it, and you are constantly staying up on the newest trends, from algorithms to the latest in video.
This position owns community management, interacting with other accounts, responding to comments and DMs, and in many cases, is the voice of our brand on social. This is an exciting opportunity to have your hands on everything from social media strategy, content creation, to channel growth and creating a strong community. You have demonstrable abilities and experience in platform-relevant content creation and ideation. This position is onsite at our office in San Francisco.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Ramp up quickly to deep understanding of the brand vision and brand voice
- Schedule and post content for Core on all social media platforms
- Assist with social content strategy and planning
- Own community management and engagement
- Track & analyze social media growth and performance, optimize hashtags, optimize and test location and user tagging
- Own amplification of news, relevant content, and blog articles through FB, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Assist with social media asset creation and writing/editing for social/blog as needed
- Directly manage social campaign workstreams and have oversight of the content creation process from brief to campaign analysis
- Maintain a cross-channel calendar of social media programming
- Test and manage new channels, ie Pinterest, Reddit, and Youtube
- Assist with content creation, capitalizing on trends and news
- Assist with influencer outreach and marketing campaigns
- Assist with creative as needed
- Increase follower count and engagement across social platforms by building an authentic community of brand enthusiasts.
- A proven track record growing organic followers on a social media platform, ideally Instagram.
- Intermediate graphic design, basic video editing, and intermediate photography skills for the purpose of social media content creation
- Excellent writing skills
- The ability to create platform-specific visual and written content including all Instagram feed posts and stories.
- Understanding of content strategy as it pertains to organic social growth and brand representation in the social media space
- Previous experience in premium branded consumer goods a plus.
- A minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience.
- Proficient in Google Suite, social media management tools, analytics tools, and photo editing
- A strong design aesthetic, with appreciation for brand nuance
- Energized and proactive, comfortable in the at-times ambiguous and quickly changing world of a small startup
- Knowledge of latest wellness trends
- Willingness to experiment and eager to bring new ideas to the table
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong collaborative attitude
- Sense of humor & a team player
We are an equal opportunity employer who believes a diverse team is better at tackling complex problems and coming up with innovative solutions. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, class, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. It is a priority to be a leader in employee well-being, diversity, and impact in the places we exist.
** We are currently unable to sponsor any visas at the moment, but check back in with us in a few months for updates!