Oh, Hello Gorgeous!
As one of the fastest growing cosmetics companies in the world, Benefit Cosmetics is always on the lookout for dynamic, creative talent. At Benefit, we believe that our people should reflect the same qualities that we develop in our beauty products…first-rate quality, results oriented, innovative, and of course, fun and enthusiastic.
Are you looking for a career with one of the fastest growing beauty brands? Look no further. Benefit Cosmetics is all about whistling while you work it and faking it till you make it. We’re about having fun, grabbing life by the giggles and never letting go!
If you’re ready to get the job done with a sense of style, flair, humour, and enthusiasm, Benefit could be your place to shine!
Could this be you?
Benefit Cosmetics Canada is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing team! This role will lead, create and execute the digital marketing strategy for Benefit Cosmetics Canada. The Digital Marketing Manager will develop innovative strategies, campaigns and content that drive brand awareness, loyalty, and fan engagement to achieve digital and social media objectives. This person will the monitor brand voice on digital platforms, analyze metrics to create best practices, and develop programs to ensure Benefit is a leader in the digital space and beauty market. This role will manage our Digital Marketing Coordinator.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
DIGITAL MARKETING & BRAND AWARENESS
- Lead and execute digital marketing strategy, campaigns and promotions
- Conceptualize, create and execute digital plans for all new product launches
- Lead, create and execute paid social and digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee and execute the Digital Marketing Calendar
- Work with retailers and account managers on social campaigns and content
- Write, edit and proof digital copy
- Work with digital agencies to create and lead online paid digital campaigns
- Promote online and offline events and campaigns with digital activities
- Lead the design process for all digital advertising activations
- Lead and execute customer email strategy
- Work with Marketing Director and team to develop brand awareness campaigns (large & small) outside of the retail environment
- Oversee all social media strategy, content and channels for Benefit Cosmetics Canada
- Mentor and manage Digital Marketing Coordinator as a digital producer & content creator
- Set goals, outline KPI’s and analyze the performance of campaigns and content in order to drive & improve smart and successful campaigns
- Identify and execute brand partnerships
- Ensure Benefit voice is communicated throughout all digital activities aligning with our brand DNA
- Write, edit and proof social copy
- Oversee and edit social photography and videography
- Identify opportunities to serve Benefit fans and customers with NEW beauty and non-beauty content
- Identify and introduce new and emerging social media platforms to expand reach
- Assist with monitoring social networks for potential PR opportunities and customer care issues
- Lead the Influencer Marketing Strategy with the PR Manager
- Create and execute influencer campaigns, collaborations, sponsorships and contracts
- Set goals, outline KPI’s and analyze the performance of all influencer campaigns
- Working with PR, plan and execute influencer events, sends, CRM and activations
- Working with PR, identify and build relationships with influencers to drive metrics and coverage
REPORTING & MARKETING ADMINISTRATION
- Lead, manage and execute all digital, campaign and project reporting, KPI’s and ROI’s
- Monitor, analyze and report on digital coverage
- Create and submit weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to appropriate local and global teams
- Write, produce and present marketing presentations & support materials
- Budget Management (plan, track spends and process invoices)
- Product forecasting for digital department
- Maintain relationships with Global counterparts to seek best practices and share learnings
- University degree or related education in marketing or communications
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing, digital & social media & influencer marketing
- Experience in cosmetics and/or consumer packaged goods industry is an asset
- Experience managing minimum 1 direct report
- Strong understanding of digital marketing, metrics and analysis
- Thorough knowledge of social media and influencer marketing tactics
- Meticulous with details, and a strong aesthetic & organizational skills
- Strong analytical and budgeting skills
- Excellent creativity, copywriting and marketing communication skills
- Exceptional ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
- Entrepreneurial and customer focused attitude
- Ability to work well across the organization and with 3rd parties
Benefit Cosmetics is a San Francisco born and based brand that provides a full line of colour cosmetics and skin care products through distribution in leading luxury retailers and specialty stores in Canada. Benefit formed a strategic partnership with LVMH (Moet Hennessey Louis Vuitton) in 1999, which supports a strong global expansion over the next five years.
We offer a casual work environment, competitive compensation and benefit packages. The Canadian office is located in downtown Toronto. Benefit continues to experience extraordinary growth on all levels, and seeks dynamic, flexible individuals who will contribute to this continued development and expansion
Benefit Cosmetics is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA). Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process or employment lifecycle to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment and employment experience. If you require accommodation during the recruitment, screening or interview process please contact customer care team by email, or by mail or in person at 2 Bloor St W, suite 2000, Toronto, ON M4W 3E2.