This is a very detail oriented position , selling warranty products, automotive protection packages , vehicle accessories .
( for approx 5 months of the year during peak busy selling season , cover days off and vacation of Finace and insurance office )
* prepping all paperwork, licensing for funding and vehicle delivery
* communicate with sales team , customer and service team to cmplete a total customer satisfaction delivery process.
The remains approx 7 months of the year
* working reception greeting customers , answering phones and incoming emails
* assisting with all email follow up of special order parts
* preparing technician reports for the general manager and service team
* assisting the Office manager with assigned tasks
Saturdays are normal working day - if that's a conflict please don't apply
the chosen candidate for this rewarding career must have a clean background check as we will require a OMVIC sales selling license to be acquired
Job Type: Full-time