- Work directly with Bayware developers and engineers to learn and understand all product's features, how it works, the road map of the product development and be able to deploy the product by himself;
- Work directly with the customer DevSecOps teams to identify and study customer service requirements;
- Design and submit to the customer the detailed plan with the possible options of integration of their current and new systems with Bayware products. Plan must include comparative tables of the advantages of Bayware products vs other products, the list of improvements including cost-benefits ratios, OPEX decreasing, etc.;
- Travel to visit potential clients;
- Support customer during implementation and in operational phase;
- Contribute to the product development by providing the customer feedback, identifying product features that are required to satisfy customer today and future requests or features that do not work as it was published, recommend options and courses of action;
- Demonstrate Bayware products and explaining the benefits and how product will meet customer needs;
- Support marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other events;
- Support sales team;
- Cultivate the good and productive relationship with customer technical team;
You may be a good fit if you have:
- BS degree in Computer science;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong knowledge and on-hands experience with Linux;
- Experience with Python, Terraform, Consul are desirable
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in AWS, Azure, GCP deployments with multiple VPC, complex network policies and 100+ computer instances;
- AWS Citified Solution Architect or DevOps Engineer or any similar certifications for Azur or GCP is desirable;
- Industry / technology experience in several of the following areas: CI/CD and DevOps, public and/or private cloud VPC set up, virtual machines and containers, Kubernetes, application security and networking including privileged access management, encryption, identity and access management, authentication and authorization
- Ability to quickly learn about new cloud-native and secure networking technologies and ability to compare functionality and evaluate features and business benefits.
- Deep customer and prospect focus and listening to build materials that resonate with customers - enterprise software companies and managed services companies.
- Ability to comfortably present live and recorded to internal and external audiences.
- Willingness for light travel required for customer interaction and industry events
- Strong ability to take a project from idea to execution, and accept feedback and rapid change required in a startup productively.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $150,000.00 to $180,000.00 /year
- DevOps: 3 years (Preferred)