Bayshore Health Care is looking for a perfect bilingual Client Service Coordinator to fill a position in Montreal, 4 days a week, available day and evening on Director's demands.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle and document prospective client inquiries regarding requests for care and service.
- Assess client service needs in consultation with the Supervisors; schedule licensed and unlicensed employees for care and service assignments such that there is an appropriate match between the client's needs and the qualifications, skills and abilities of Field employees; promote consistency of caregiver assignments and coordination of services.
- Reports and collaborates with other Case Managers, funder or government program as required.
- Notify clients and Field employees regarding initial and ongoing schedules.
- Complete data entry and maintain accurate current scheduling documentation.
- Assist with training and mentoring of new staff.
- Assist with the supervision, recruitment and orientation of Field employees as requested.
- Participate in client satisfaction initiatives.
- Handle and document client concerns and complaints in a timely manner and as appropriate, notify the Supervisors; maintain appropriate documentation.
- Market and promote Bayshore Home Health in keeping with the individual Branch Office Sales and Marketing Plan.
- Participate in ongoing internal and/or external continuing education activities.
- Adhere to Bayshore Policies and Procedures.
- Participate in quality activities and continuous improvement initiatives in keeping with the company's Quality Management System.
- Participates in proactive Health & Safety activities while performing all duties. Is responsible to notify immediate Supervisor of any Health & Safety risks or concerns.
- Maintains confidentiality of client and corporate information and discusses same only with appropriate Bayshore personnel.
- Complete other tasks as requested.
- A minimum of a Secondary School Diploma. Completion of a recognized Program, such as Medical Terminology or an administrative-related course is preferred.
- A minimum of two years related customer service experience, preferably in healthcare.
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills; proven ability to work both independently and as part of a team; ability to meet deadlines and strong commitment to continual learning; demonstrated competency in keyboarding and Windows scheduling software; ability to operate all standard office equipment; proficiency in written and spoken English and French.
Bayshore Home Care is an existing private company that has been providing personalized care services to people of all ages for more than 50 years, requiring them to improve their quality of life, dignity and independence while remaining comfortable from their own homes through nurses, nurse assistants and duly certified beneficiary attendants. We provide services to insurers, employers and institutes. Website: www.bayshore.ca
Type d'emploi : Contractuel