We are looking for a qualified and experienced Manager for the Data Analytics team at Bayshore. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
The ideal candidate will have a mix of strong Management & Business Intelligence skills
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assign and oversee teams on specific data analysis projects
- Interpret data and develop actionable recommendations for business leaders
- Develop mobile responsive web applications of various functions on the latest Microsoft Web Stack ASP.Net Core 2. Mobile Dashboard, Reports to support internal and external commitments.
- Use Rest APIs to securely call datasets for public, customer and internal apps and web applications
- Develop, implement data collection and data analytics best practices that optimize efficiency and quality
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Maintain data integrity by creating quality checks and reports to support different processes
- Work with Senior Management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Work in partnership with IT and Business Areas to support multiple projects.
- Participate in ongoing internal and/or external continuing education activities
- Adhere to Bayshore Policies and Procedures.
- Participate in quality activities and continuous improvement initiatives in keeping with the company's Quality Management System
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Participates in proactive Health & Safety activities while performing all duties. Is responsible to notify immediate Supervisor of any Health & Safety risks or concerns. Responsible for completing Accident Reports for all direct reports who injure themselves on the job, within 24 hours of the incident.
- Maintains confidentiality of client and corporate information and discusses same only with appropriate Bayshore personnel
- Complete other tasks as requested
- This position reports to the Director of Patient Support Services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Statistics or Data Analysis
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Prior Management experience will be considered an asset.
- Expert level Excel ,MS Access, & Dashboarding skills
- 5-8 years’ experience working with complex data sets.
- 5-8 years’ experience in analyzing and presenting results to stakeholders and clients
- Xamarin, Data Mining and an in-depth knowledge of Data Science techniques is an asset
- Experience working with pharmaceutical data is an asset