The Client Service Team Leader, under the direction of the immediate Supervisor, oversees the coordination of client care schedules by the Client Service Coordinators. S/he also arranges client care and service, schedules Field employees and maintains scheduling information and data as required. The Client Service Team Leader manages difficult situations related to client care and/or employee schedules and takes an active role in the implementation and maintenance of scheduling systems.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee client service coordination area in consultation with the Supervisors; facilitate/promote the filling of all service requests; schedule licensed and unlicensed employees for care and service assignments such that there is an appropriate match between the client’s needs and the qualifications, skills and abilities of Field employees; monitor and promote consistency of caregiver assignments and coordination of services.
- Arrange systems training for Client Service Coordinators.
- Handle and document prospective client inquiries regarding requests for care and service.
- Notify clients and Field employees regarding initial and ongoing schedules.
- Problem-solve issues related to scheduling Field employees and/or client care and service.
- Complete data entry and maintain accurate and current scheduling documentation.
- Assist with the supervision, recruitment and orientation of Field employees as requested.
- Handle and document client concerns and complaints in a timely manner and as appropriate, notify the Supervisors; maintain appropriate documentation.
- Market and promote Bayshore Home Health in keeping with the individual Branch Office Sales and Marketing Plan.
- Participate in ongoing internal and/or external continuing education activities.
- Adhere to Bayshore Policies and Procedures.
- Participate in quality activities and continuous improvement initiatives in keeping with the company's Quality Management System.
- Participates in proactive Health & Safety activities while performing all duties. Is responsible to notify immediate Supervisor of any Health & Safety risks or concerns. Responsible for completing Accident Reports for all direct reports who injure themselves on the job, within 24 hours of the incident.
- Maintains confidentiality of client and corporate information and discusses same only with appropriate Bayshore personnel.
- Complete other tasks as requested.