The Credit Balance Specialist is responsible for analyzing all credit balances before a refund or adjudication is considered and/or processed while remaining compliant with the Billing and Coding Laws and regulations set forth by the Baylor Scott & White Code and Ethical Conduct Policy. The Credit Balance Specialist will analyze patient accounts for posting errors before considering refund or adjudication and search for other related accounts before refunding private pay credit balances. The Credit Balance Specialist monitors and reports to management any trends that have been identified.
The ideal candidate understands the managed care contracts and contractual adjustments, is detail oriented and able to think independently.
- Specialty/Department/Practice CBS Support Services
- Shift/Schedule Full Time, Dallas TX
- Benefits Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
- Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- High School Diploma/GED Equivalent