The Accounting Assistant III SWHP prepares, records, verifies and distributes financial information related to operations and accounting systems. This role works independently with very little supervision.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE ROLE
- Prepare, analyze, and distribute accounting reports to assist management in decision making.
- Respond to inquiries and requests from internal and external customers to provide needed information.
- Maintain effective filing system for prompt retrieval of data for issue resolution and data storage.
- Perform other position appropriate duties as required in a competent, professional and courteous manner.
Our competitive benefits package includes the following
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- EDUCATION: H.S. Diploma/GED or equivalent experience is required
- EXPERIENCE: 1+ Year of experience is required