It's an exciting time to work at Baylis Medical! We are a rapidly growing global leader in the development, manufacturing and distribution of high-tech medical devices that improve the lives of people around the world.
Baylis is based out of Mississauga, Ontario and has offices in Montreal, the United States, The United Kingdom and Germany.
The addition of a new state of the art Innovation Centre in Mississauga will allow us to develop new technologies in the fields of cardiology, radiology and spine; while creating hundreds of new Mississauga-based jobs.
At Baylis, we are committed to four guiding principles: technological leadership, employee development, customer service and corporate social responsibility. We are looking for talented people who share our vision and values. Are you ready to join us?
We are currently looking for a Technical Writer, Process to join our team. The Technical Writer will assist with the preparation of documentation to assist with the development of our products. Reporting directly to the Process Engineering Manager, the individual will also perform activities with the appropriate government bodies to obtain regulatory approval for the devices being developed.
Snapshot of Responsibilities
- Assist with documentation associated with the development of devices
- Assist with the regulatory filings to the various government bodies
- Write various technical reports
- Researching medical devices, procedures or technologies
What you bring to the team
- Background in Science – must have completed an undergraduate degree. Technical Writer certificate is a great asset.
- Strong interest in biomedical technology
- Candidates should be self-starters, have a hands-on approach and capability to work independently and with a diverse group of engineers
- Candidates must possess superior communication skills (verbal/written) and demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Candidates must demonstrate creativity, enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Candidates should be proficient with Microsoft Office
What we have to offer
- Competitive salary and benefits