Baylis is growing!!!! An exciting opportunity exists to join our Cardiology Sales Team in Vancouver British Columbia.
It’s an exciting time to work at Baylis Medical! We are a rapidly-growing global leader in the development, manufacturing and distribution of high-tech medical devices that improve the lives of people around the world.
Baylis is based out of Mississauga, Ontario and has offices in Montreal, the United States, the United Kingdom and Germany. The addition of a new state-of-the-art Innovation Centre in Mississauga will allow us to develop new technologies in the fields of cardiology, radiology and spine.
At Baylis, we are committed to four guiding principles: technological leadership, employee development, customer service and corporate social responsibility. We are looking for talented people who share our vision and values. Are you ready to join us?
We are growing and currently seeking a Sales Representative- Medical Devices to join our team.
This individual will be based out of Vancouver, British Columbia. In this position, the candidate will be working with cardiology products.
This involves selling directly to hospitals and traveling within the territory in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba.
Additionally, the candidate will provide product demonstrations, training, and clinical support to hospital staff including doctors, nurses, and technicians.
The Sales Representative will be required to know and understand all the clinical and technical aspects of the products. Also, the person will have to follow-up and continue build relationships with all existing customers.
Snapshot of Responsibilities
- Promote Baylis Medical and other manufacturer products by:
- Supporting cases in the assigned territory
- Visiting potential customers in assigned territory
- Attending trade shows
- Retrieving, organizing, analyzing and completing Tender documents for respective territory
- Scheduling and performing in-services for doctors and staff for all products
- Learn and collect market data relative to products and territory and in turn identify sales possibilities and potentials for growth
- Assist with the on boarding and training of new employees
What you bring to the team
- Bachelor's degree in sciences and knowledge of the Life Sciences (Biology, Anatomy, Physiology, etc) is required
- 3-5 years' previous sales experience in the medical industry required, medical device sales experience preferred
- Excellent English, both written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Excellent interpersonal skills and promotional abilities are essential. The ideal candidate is both ambitious and empathetic
- The ideal candidate will be independent, self-motivated and results oriented, with a highly personable and energetic presence. Above all else, the candidate will have a positive attitude with a "glass half full" outlook on life.
- Analytical and problem solving skills are also highly valued, as the candidate will be expected to write technical reports/documentation with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to deal with a variety of medical issues
- This position is travel intensive and the ideal candidate should be prepared to be on the road up to 50% of the time
- The candidate should have access to a vehicle with a valid driver's license and a valid passport to travel
What we have to offer:
- Excellent working environment and Opportunity for growth
- Competitive Base Salary and Commission Structure
- RRSP plan with company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision plan
- Educational Assistance/Reimbursement
- Wellness Program
- Car allowance and mileage
- Travel expenses fully reimbursed
- Company laptop and cell phone
- Various Social and Recreational Activities
We encourage you to apply directly with a Cover Letter stating your interest.
Baylis Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. Please inform us if you require any accommodations during the recruitment process.
While we thank all applicants, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.