We are looking for a smart, driven, organized, and meticulous person to coordinate projects. As the Project Coordinator, you will be working with engineers and project managers, various teams within the organization. The successful candidate will be proactive, intuitive, detail-oriented, creative, analytical, and have a strong technical aptitude. This is an excellent opportunity for the right person.
Snapshot of Responsibilities
- Assist project managers in various activities such as budget monitoring and meeting management
- Performing duties such as tracking schedules, productivity reports,
- Daily project correspondence; communicating relevant information to all team members, vendors and suppliers
- Provide technical assistance, investigation and follow up for Project Managers
- Maintain job diaries, and meeting minutes
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Project Managers
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor's Degree with a focus in Engineering, Commerce or Business Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- at least 2 years experience in project coordination or relevant work experience.
- Highly motivated individual with excellent analytical, organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be proactive and have a positive mindset
- Must be highly organized, efficient, and effective with excellent time management skill
- A strong technical aptitude
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment while working in a fast-paced environment
- Can adapt well to shifting priorities and schedules
- Must be effective working independently
- Must have good problem-solving skills and be goal-oriented
- Must have a professional appearance and demeanour.
- Must be good with Microsoft Excel, and word
- Basic knowledge and understanding of project management is an asset
- Experience working with Project Management software is an asset
- Professional attitude, excellent organizational and time management skills, and superior communication skills
What we have to offer:
- Smart commute options including complimentary shuttle from Kipling Station, and subsidized transit program.
- Flexible working hours that complement core business hours.
- One day off for volunteering, to give back to a charitable organization of your choice.
- Purposeful work that drives career development, with opportunities to learn and grow by way of on-site training, workshops, and lunch and learn sessions.
- Comprehensive total rewards package, including tuition reimbursement and lifestyle and health spending account.
- Well-being initiatives, including onsite gym facility and fitness classes (yoga and boot camp).
- Employee-friendly work environment, with opportunity to participate in employee-led clubs, organized sports teams, video games, foosball, ping pong, etc.
At Baylis Medical, everyone works with a shared purpose: to improve the lives of people around the world. Named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, we are a rapidly growing leader in the development, manufacturing and commercialization of innovative medical devices in the field of cardiology. Our focus is on providing physicians clinically-relevant tools, so that no patient goes untreated.
We are looking for talented individuals, like yourself, to join Baylis Medical and make an impact in the lives of patients. Are you ready to join us?
Baylis Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. Please inform us if you require any accommodations during the recruitment process
While we thank all applicants, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Want an inside look at careers and life at Baylis? View employee profiles on The Muse and follow us on Instagram @Baylismedical