It’s an exciting time to work at Baylis Medical! We are a rapidly-growing global leader in the development, manufacturing and distribution of high-tech medical devices that improve the lives of people around the world.
Baylis is based out of Mississauga, Ontario and has offices in Montreal, the United States, the United Kingdom and Germany. The addition of a new state-of-the-art Innovation Centre in Mississauga will allow us to develop new technologies in the fields of cardiology, radiology and spine, while creating hundreds of new Mississauga-based jobs.
At Baylis, we are committed to four guiding principles: technological leadership, employee development, customer service and corporate social responsibility. We are looking for talented people who share our vision and values. Are you ready to join us?
As a member of the HR team, assist with employee relations, recruitment, onboarding, training and development, payroll and benefits, health and safety, wellness program, and general administration
Snapshot of Responsibilities
- Organize, maintain and review personnel records
- Respond to routine inquiries by employees with regard to all HR policies/procedures
- Coordinate the onboarding process
- Support recruitment efforts for all open positions
- Maintain and update HRIS
- Assist with Health and Safety activities
- Maintain the Training Database by
- Coordinate the Wellness program through active participation in the committee, organizing events/activities, and being the point of contact for all corporate partners (i.e. Goodlife Fitness)
- Support the HR Team for all general administration
- Special projects as assigned
What you bring to the team
- Currently pursuing a business degree (Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Business Administration) with a focus on Human Resources
- Excellent analytical, customer service, and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Organization, attention to detail, and time management skills
- Proficient in MS Office
What we have to offer
We encourage you to apply directly with a Cover Letter stating your interest.
Baylis Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. Please inform us if you require any accommodations during the recruitment process.
While we thank all applicants, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.