ABOUT BAYLESS INTEGRATED HEALTHCARE
Bayless Integrated Healthcare is committed to improving lives and transforming healthcare. We utilize our Core Values as the foundation for all we do:
Compassionate: Compassion is the humane quality of understanding the needs of others, and wanting to do something about it. We show kindness and a willingness to help others. We always provide care for our colleagues, our patients and our community.
Adaptable: The ability of our team to adapt to different environments, conditions and changes is imperative to deliver high quality care. Adaptable people are open to others while realizing the impact of their own words, tone and body language on others.
Innovative: Our team must have creative and critical thinking in order to introduce new ideas. Our commitment is creating a comprehensive healthcare delivery system like nothing done, experienced or created before.
Reliable: As a patient and community centric organization, being reliable is of the utmost importance. In order to achieve results, we must have a team comprised of consistent and trustworthy individuals that can be counted on to follow through.
Relentless: We have an unwavering commitment to improve the healthcare system, disrupt the status quo, and create a better community. We are driven individuals that exemplify intensity and the pursuit of excellence. A strong work ethic and enthusiasm are necessary in order to help our patients, improve our community, and accomplish our goals.
The accounting intern's job description involves recording payments received and filing accounting paperwork for the company.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
* Post patient and insurance payments to the accounting system
* Assists in daily reconciliation of bank deposits and credit card settlements
* Weekly filing of paid accounts payable invoices
* Other duties assigned as needed
Education, Certification, and Experience Requirements
* High School Diploma or GED Equivalent required
* Exceptional communication and time management skills
* Requires exceptional attention to detail
* Intermediate Excel and Word experience required
* Demonstrated ability to work independently
* Time management skills
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Hours per week: