The primary responsibilities of this role, Territory Business Representative, are to:
- Achieve territory sales targets by developing, adapting and implementing business plans in alignment with evolving territory business priorities.
- Schedule and conduct sales calls with decision makers and key prescribers.
- Map territory, profile customers and identify their level of influence within territory.
- Refine and manage strategic target lists that capture high potential customers for key brands/portfolio.
- Work as part of team to organize, maintain and monitor territory through account management tools and customer profile records.
- Maximize investment of all territory budgets including those for CME and other learning activities (OLAs).
- Adherence to company’s Learning Events and activity documentation procedures.
- Establish and maintain two-way communication channels with Area Business Manager and territory partner on all issues through regular communications.
- Work in partnership with local Territory Specialist Representative (TSR) to identify and implement strategic initiatives, customer development and educational programs.
- Attend and participate in all sales meetings.
Who are you
Your success will be driven by your demonstrations of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possess the following: