Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Purification Process Development Lab Intern
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Purification Process Development Lab Intern, are to:
- Maintain thorough documentation of all work performed;
- Software programming and App development;
- Communicate effectively with team members to address challenges;
- Attend weekly team meetings for exposure to process support challenges.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor degree program;
- Experience in software and App development (i.e. MATLAB, Python Visual Basic, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Consistently professional with internal customers of various organizational levels;
- Ability to work effectively within a departmental team and with members of the same or higher organizational levels;
- Good organization, documentation, prioritization and scheduling skills together with an overall desire to learn;
- Basic problem solving and project management abilities together with a professional image;
- Ability to work independently and multi-task;
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office with beginner level proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Demonstrated potential for technical proficiency, scientific creativity, and collaboration with others and independent thought.
- Focus Major in Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry or Biochemical Engineering;
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
United States : California : Berkeley
+ 1 888-473-1001, option #5