POSITION: Portfolio Solutions Specialist (Sales) -Grade Level 16
LOCATION: Western Canada (BC, AB, SK, MB) Preferred location: Calgary/Edmonton or Vancouver (60% travel)
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
We provide a work environment where you will be working with the best people in the industry. Our goal is to provide interesting and challenging work while at the same time have fun and celebrate successes
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF POSITION:
The individual will be responsible for supporting the overall mission for the Radiology Business by driving profitable, sustainable growth above market. Specifically, the individual will be responsible for growing sales within Bayer accounts by focusing on expanding offerings of the Bayer Radiology Portfolio in accordance with regional and national strategies. Additionally this position will support the Radiology Business’ mission by focusing on efficient delivery of products and service to meet customer needs with the Director of Sales and Clinical Success , Strategic Account Manager and Clinical Success Specialist in support of regional planning with a Regional Pod in order to achieve the overall corporate sales objectives.
1. Achieve or exceed sales targets with focus on retention of market share and growth above market within the CT, Angiography and MR modalities.
2. Execute against Brand Plan Activation and defined sales process with the intention of growing sales (volume, market share, share of portfolio etc.) within the account list.
3. Deliver value to customers while focusing on efficiency in delivery, including directives with the Strategic Acct Manager and engagement of Clinical Success Specialist, Medical and Marketing resources.
4. Diligent CRM data maintenance, analysis, and value extraction for customers.
5. Work within a set of parameters to provide solutions to selected accounts, including:
a. Pricing metrics
b. Volume discount metrics
c. Product portfolio metrics
6. Efficiently grow and maintain relationships with key customers as defined by the influence and/or revenue impact within the Regional boundaries. Collaborate with SAM for execution of regional strategies and coordination of activities within Bayer accounts affiliated with Strategic enterprise accounts.
7. Excellent understanding of the value of the radiology portfolio to be able to identify opportunities to expand business through communication of new product offerings with key stakeholders
8. Effectively manage 3rd party partners for day to day needs, including OEMs and GPOs.
WHAT BAYER OFFERS YOU
At Bayer we take care of you and offer you a wide range of excellent career prospects around the world, a modern working environment and a competitive compensation. There will be plenty of possibilities for you to grow and develop yourself. Additionally, you get to work with enthusiastic, professional and driven colleagues from around the world. We strive to hire the best, most talented people from around the world, and work to keep our employees as long as possible. Bring your enthusiasm and talent to a leading organization that has been awarded as one of Canada's Top 100 Employers for 2018!
APPLICATION DEADLINE: November 29th, 2019
If you are being referred by a Bayer employee, please ensure you identify the referring individual in your application.
Bayer welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Candidates participating in our selection process who need accommodation because of a disability or medical need, are encouraged to notify the Bayer representative that they will be meeting with so that appropriate arrangements can be made.