The Marketing & Communications Team at Baycrest has an opportunity for a
MANAGER, DIGITAL MARKETING- FULL TIME
The Manager, Digital Marketing, reports directly to the Director, Marketing & Communications. This role is responsible for establishing the digital strategy and tactical execution of organization-wide programs and communications for Baycrest and Baycrest Foundation. This role leads an internal digital marketing team, oversees agency partners and collaborates with cross functional groups to create, implement, track and optimize digital marketing and communications solutions that are aligned with organizational priorities and goals across all channels, websites and internal communication vehicles such as the intranet and campus digital displays.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain Baycrest websites and micro sites on a day-to-day basis.
- Oversee the development of new digital products such as websites and landing pages from inception to launch – inclusive of design, navigation, information architecture, functional and content requirements aligned with brand standards and best accessibility practices.
- Design, develop, test and implement website content, email campaigns, accompanying graphics, and applications.
- Lead digital advertising campaigns and oversee ongoing optimization and reporting; measure and analyze digital properties and campaigns against goals (ROI and KPIs) in order to provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Manage digital displays located across the campus.
- Manage domain registration, web hosting purchase/renewals and various other digital account purchases/renewals and administration.
- Partner with IT and Legal to execute digital marketing programs and to identify, evaluate, scope and launch new technology platforms/infrastructure.
- Uphold best practices (UX, accessibility, SEO, social, maintenance) and champion best usage of digital channels by actively educating marketing, operations, compliance and IT on opportunities and digital process improvement.
- Oversees staff that support digital and new media strategies for Baycrest Centre and Foundation events and marketing initiatives.
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Master’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and business experience in digital marketing, computer programming, web design and development or other related program of study.
- 8+ years of experience in web development, design, UX, management of consumer facing websites and campaigns across all digital channels.
- Extensive experience working with clients and managing a team to deliver digital initiatives across all digital channels.
- Previous experience in a healthcare and/or fundraising environment is preferred.
- Significant experience working in digital marketing field developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing digital marketing programs (CRM, SEO, SEM, Content, Social, Email, Ecommerce, Mobile etc.)
- Demonstrated success driving results with particular emphasis on web, content marketing, social and analytics.
- Experience in managing and maintaining multiple websites, e-blast campaign platforms and social media platforms.
- Experience architecting and developing web sites including research, strategy, design, coding and testing.
- Expert knowledge of Wordpress and Kentico CMS platforms.
- Experience with Artez, Raisers Edge, DotNetNuke (DNN), SCALA Digital Signs, IIS, CPANEL, and significant knowledge/experience with Google AdWords and Google Analytics.
- Significant knowledge/experience using new media tools (Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, LinkedIn and social media monitoring tools; media releases tool – pitch engine, etc).
- Significant knowledge/experience using the Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office both individually and as part of a creative team including asset sharing
Internal applicants: It is preferred that you submit your application online via our intranet. Please ensure that your updated resume is submitted with your application. Failure to submit your resume, may affect your candidacy for this position.
External applicants: Please submit your application online by clicking the Apply button below.
Internal Expiry Date: April 5, 2019
Posting # 19-0138
Remarkable people of Baycrest Health Sciences are changing the future of brain health and aging.
Thank you for your interest in joining Baycrest. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. All successful candidates will be required to complete a police reference check/vulnerable sector screen. As staff we all share in maintaining a safe care environment for clients, families, and visitors and a safe work environment for staff, students, researchers, physicians and volunteers. Baycrest is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (‘AODA’). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources at 416-785-2500, ext. 2961.