Bayard RPO is growing, and we are hiring Part-Time Entry-Level Recruiters in our Chicago office!
Compensation: $15.00 per hour - from 15 to 29 hours per week
Prior recruiting experience notrequired as all new employees will receive in-depth training from industry experts to learn required skills for the role. Our Entry-Level Recruitershave the full support of our Operations Director and Recruiting Manager who will take a hands-on approach to guiding your career development and teaching you the full-cycle of recruitment from sourcing, interviewing, coordinating client interviews, and ultimately negotiating offers.
We are looking for part-time recruiters to work mornings, afternoons, evenings, and weekends.
- If you are a student: work afternoons, evenings, and weekends
- If you are a restaurant server/waiter: Work before or after your shift
- If you simply want to add a part-time job - this will work for you
Bayard is renowned leader in the talent acquisition solution industry. We are always looking for driven individuals who desire to create an excellent career path. We create careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition.
This ground-floor, fast-paced role includes engagement with both clients and candidates. We value excellence in communication, speed, and great business sense and the ideal candidate knows how to balance all three effectively. The role has incredible career growth opportunities to move into a full-time role, leadership, & management roles.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- No prior experience necessary. Our Operations Director and Recruiting Manager will provide hands-on, detailed training enabling you to quickly get up to speed and on a successful path
- Bachelor's Degree Required, we welcome recent grads
- Must possess excellent judgment to prioritize work, handle multiple projects at once, and meet objectives
- Sense of urgency
- Detailed Oriented
- Excellent customer service delivery
- Strong presentation skills verbal and in person
- Organization: Can manage multiple situations effectively. Multitask, proactive follow up, acts with a sense of urgency, has attention to detail. Understands and is able to maintain good written instructions / documentation for all work.
- Initiative: Knows what needs to be done and does it without being asked. Self-motivated, gets the job done, willing to go the extra mile, able willing to work independently. Owns their workload.
- Communication: Effective communication that is spoken, written and includes listening. Customer service approach, effective at all levels of an organization, able to guide customer and suppliers, consultative interaction with clients, can manage difficult conversation.
- Analytical: Ability to see interrelationships of data/ideas. Can assess a candidate against criteria, use of program data to educate customer, supplier and drive change
- Interpersonal Skills: Builds and maintains strong relationships. Builds strong relationship with client, suppliers, and internally, able to solution, challenges status quo.
The Recruiter is the point person for our clients in the engagement with candidates. To state that the recruiter is responsible for finding, evaluating, and driving the hiring of candidates is an oversimplification of this critical role. The recruiter has responsibility for excellence throughout the recruitment cycle. They act as an ambassador for our clients and focus on meeting the clients' needs while building and managing a pipeline of candidates. They are part of a team of recruiting professionals working in operations in high volume atmosphere for Bayard's RPO. This position requires an extremely perceptive person, who is capable of partnering with all levels within the organization.
- Engage with hiring manager to determine candidate profile specifications, providing relevant market data and recommendations on possible approaches to the search or candidate requirements.
- Timely review of candidates who have applied via the Applicant Tracking System.
- Evaluate candidate qualifications against position requirements and determine who to move forward in the recruitment process.
- Develop and manage recruitment marketing plans or sourcing plans to determine the most appropriate candidate sources that align to the search requirements.
- Source candidates via resume databases, search engine and networking sites using Boolean search language.
- Solicit and pursue candidate referrals from business networks and/or internal referrals.
- Utilize Bayard's software for candidate relationship management and building candidate pipelines.
- Use a diverse group of web-based media tools to communicate with candidates (e.g. phone, email, social media, etc.).
- Clearly articulate the client's employment value proposition to candidates who are interested in the job opportunity.
- Prepare candidates for interviews, coaching them on logistical information, interview schedule, appropriate attire and overall expectations.
- Ensure candidates are provided with timely updates concerning the status of their applications and interviews.
- Develop and utilize phone interview templates appropriate to the job description.
- Use independent judgement to compare candidate phone interview notes and skills assessments with position requirements to determine if the candidate is a match for the role or a potential match for other open positions.
- Issue skills testing as needed and evaluate results (if process dictates).
- Review background and reference information (if process dictates).
- Keep candidates engaged throughout process, ensuring consistent communication on the status of the search.
- Partner with hiring leader to determine offer details, using market data and compensation guidelines to support recommendations.
- Articulate a job offer to candidate and drive for candidate acceptance, anticipating and negotiating counter-offers as appropriate.
- Work to deliver a strong candidate slate, continuously building talent pipelines to ensure there are multiple qualified candidates in play at all times.
- Provide accurate and regular reporting of recruiting activities to the hiring leader and Bayard leadership to depict both metrics and efforts.
- Identify perceived difficulties with searches and research and recommend solutions to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Proactively and regularly communicate the status of each search to the hiring leader, providing a consultative approach with recommendations on how to move forward.
- Track progress toward goals and clearly communicate progress
- Adhere to all process steps as well as government regulations including, but not limited to, OFCCP and all other compliance standards.
As one of the top talent acquisition solution providers, Bayard is dedicated to encouraging collaboration, ownership and growth in all our employees, Bayard's teams are distinctive and unique, and with so many diverse personalities and differing contributions, Bayard is proud to provide all employees with a common thread of positivity and achievement. Discover your potential, learn from the best and be part of an authentic, confident culture when you work with Bayard.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: None required
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Recruiting: 1 year (Preferred)
- human resources: 1 year (Preferred)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Recruiting: 1 year (Preferred)
Overtime often available:
Typical end time: