- Looking for a change from your present firm?
- Are your commissions being squeezed?
- Want to see what other firms are offering?
Here at Bay Street Staffing, we can help. We work with several different Wealth Management firms in Canada and in the US and can show you different options and together, we can help figure out which firm will be best for YOU
We are in search of experienced Investment Advisors with an existing book of business to join a great company with a fresh brand and aggressive future growth initiatives.
As an Investment Advisor, you will be responsible for attracting and retaining High Net Worth clients. Your primary accountability will be to determine individual investment needs and provide professional, customized advice to ensure clients' financial plans are on track.
*Here are a few things our clients are looking for in an Advisor
- Responsible for managing relationships.
- Has the ability to effectively evaluate a client's personal and investment needs and then create an investment policy statement, asset allocation, investment portfolio and financial plan.
- Conducts client reviews and effectively adapts and modifies client portfolios and financial plans to the ever-changing client situation and financial marketplace.
- Manages and continually enhances the client experience through strong relationship management.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Financial Planning principles and can incorporate into each client's personal and financial situation.
- Ability to craft and implement basic financial planning strategies to help clients achieve their financial and personal goals.
- Effective implementation of client strategies, management of investment portfolios and ongoing evaluation of performance within parameters dictated by each client's investment policy statement.
- Build and develop your client base as you manage and grow their portfolios, selecting the most appropriate investment solutions to meet their financial plans and goals
- Ability to identify new business opportunities within existing book of business.
- Effectively acquire new referrals from existing book of business.
- Responsible for developing profitable new business leads through extensive external networks.
- Has a strong level of understanding of the financial services, financial planning and investment management industries to effectively implement appropriate business development strategies.
- Supports a work environment that inspires innovation, creativity, collaboration, diversity and demonstrates a high tolerance and flexibility for change.
- Ensures compliance policies and procedures relating to private client money management and existing risk management procedures and controls are being followed.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in the investment and/or financial services industry.
- Registered in the Province where in operation.
- A professional designation i.e. CIM, CA, CFP, LLB, MBA, CFA would be considered an asset but not required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $500,000.00 /year