Bay Labs is at the forefront of bringing deep learning advances to cardiovascular imaging to improve heart health worldwide.
You will be a champion for Bay Labs products in the field, and own and drive a deep understanding of customer needs, market dynamics, and product requirements. These insights will enable you to design and execute on market development and commercialization plans that build trust and drive consideration and adoption of Bay Labs solutions by health care providers.
You will develop marketing strategies to drive the next wave of customer adoption. A focus of these activities will be designing, managing, and evaluating the output of the initiatives and programs you have designed. You will iterate based on customer feedback and product sales successes and challenges. Along the way you will get feedback on Bay Labs products from customers, document requirement requests, and quantify ROI for those requests.
You will communicate complex concepts in AI, deep learning, and cardiology to customer audiences. The ability to understand market needs, think strategically, communicate effectively, and achieve business deliverables while collaborating with customers and cross-functional teams is critical in this role.
You will have significant interaction in the field, with customers onsite, with business development and sales teams, and with global marketing, product management, and other cross functional teams to ensure success.
- BA or BS degree, preferably in marketing, engineering or life sciences. An MBA is preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of successful experience in a marketing, consulting and/or sales position.
- Experience in the medical device, medical software, diagnostic imaging or healthcare industry required. Experience in cardiology and/or ultrasound experience preferred.
- Experience bringing new products to market is highly preferred.
- Outstanding, proven communication skills (written, group presentations, etc.).
- Proven ability to work closely with direct / distributor sales teams Strong strategic and analytical skills including forecasting, sales analysis, and ROI analysis.
- Proven ability to work with internal and external customers through strong collaboration.
- Ability to travel within the U.S. as needed; significant travel to customer locations expected.
- Customer Needs & Market Trends: Understand market trends, customer insights, barriers and competitive information to identify customer and purchaser needs for target segments.
- Product Insights: Document requirements based on needs and insights, develop business cases to support needed requirements, communicate internally with product team to inform product development and inform product success metrics.
- Positioning: Drive understanding of customer segmentation, identify key targets within segments, and develop value proposition and positioning for targets.
- Pricing: Develop and share pricing insights to inform product pricing strategy.
- Product Champion: Act as a product champion in the field, both with customers and with the sales team, including performing demos, explaining AI and articulating clinical use cases, and training sales team.
- Market Development and Commercialization Plans - Develop and execute effective market development initiatives, including onsite pilots with customers, to drive growth and adoption of Bay Labs products. Create and manage the implementation of the annual strategic marketing plan for each customer segment within area of responsibility, including strategies for promotion, management of key opinion leaders and conference strategies.
Bay Labs is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Product Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
- Commuting/travel assistance