Bay Labs is at the forefront of bringing deep learning advances to cardiovascular imaging to improve heart health worldwide.
As a Marketing Specialist, you will report to a Senior Marketing Manager and support the execution of various marketing projects including the planning, execution and promotion of company tradeshows, congresses and events. This role provides tactical support for a broad spectrum of project tasks and deliverables, as well as general administrative and marketing support.
An energetic, creative candidate who is excited to drive marketing & event activities that support our strategic direction and sales objectives. Your excellent communication skills have helped you build and maintain positive relationships with key contributors, and collaborate with cross-functional teams. You're detail and results-oriented, self-motivated, independent, and exceptional at project management & organization.
- Manage and execute events, conferences and tradeshows planning end-to-end including the creation of marketing collateral, event messaging, vendor relations, accommodations, registration, and on-site set-up.
- Define event/program goals, set objectives, and execute all programs in alignment with the overarching company strategy, positioning, and target audiences.
- Work with conference organizers on sponsorship benefit packages and event negotiations to achieve maximum ROI including contracts, sponsorship packages, and marketing advertisements/promotional opportunities.
- Collect and manage event leads using Salesforce, sharing metrics and data following eventsProduce communication deliverables (e.g., messaging documents, project briefs, presentations, product collateral, one-pagers, case studies, white papers and pitch decks), ensuring the Bay Labs' story and messaging are incorporated.
- Work with and serve as the primary contact for external agencies/vendors on the creation and delivery of company and product marketing materials and press releases, managing internal review cycles and regulatory approval.
- Assist with Salesforce and Pardot campaign development, survey development and reports.
- BA/BS in business administration, marketing or a related field with commensurate experienceDetail-oriented with an entrepreneurial bias to action.
- Exceptional communication skills and writing ability.
- Ability to excel in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Experience with CRM systems and marketing automation tools - Salesforce/Pardot.
- Healthcare/medical device experience is a plus.
- 2 - 4 years of marketing or marketing-related experience in any of the following areas: analysis of clinical / general business materials.
- Customer insights (market research and analyses, needs, segmentation, etc.).
- New product development and launches.
- Brand / product management.
- Competitive insight and business intelligence.
- Execution of marketing tactics.
Bay Labs is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Commuting/travel assistance