Are you looking to work for an organization that operates on good old fashion family values and business ethics? A place where a hand-shake, and the bond of your word still mean something. Come join our workforce and become part of a team that believes in the value of a hard day's work, and the satisfaction of a happy client.
We are a family owned and operated organization who prides itself in providing the highest levels of quality service, and confidence to those we serve. We are seeking people who want provide innovation and efficiency through analytical and problem solving abilities, a 'can-do' attitude, and an openness to the ideas of tomorrow. We invite you to come join our team, and let's work together to continue to provide a world class service that our customers deserve.
The Night Manager is responsible for ensuring services being provided to clientele meet quality and efficiency standards set by the company; thereby assisting all leadership teams in the management of the site account/s. As a Night Manager, you will work closely with supervisory and leadership teams to ensure the standards and strategic goals of the organization are achieved via the tactical execution of services by team member/s. As this shift is a swing/graveyard shift we are looking for individuals who can work well with little to no supervision. The Night Manager will report to COO, and CEO; respectively, has a strong work ethic, and works well within a team and independently. Our ideal candidate can clearly represent the goals & objectives of Bay Contract Maintenance, as a service provider, and proactively reports & collaborates with account managers and leadership to address concerns identified via QC processes, thus ensuring a world class customer experience. The candidate should be able to maintain knowledge of key services provided to existing customers. An individual who can work independently, while communicating key successes/failures to organizational leadership is key in this role.
- Specific responsibilities include, but not limited to; establishing work standards and process creation in conjunction with the Accounting Manager & Sr. Leadership teams. by conducting site evaluations/audits, overall inventory/equipment usage, Review & Revise Budget/Inventory Controls, employee service quality evaluations/audits, troubleshooting/problem solving,
- Night Manager position is focused on setting our supervisory staff and subsequent team members for success by ensuring client locations appear clean, in order, and operations ready consistently
- Reviews, documents, and reports daily activities and performance level/s of all Supervisory/Janitorial staff.
- Collaborate with leadership to set standards for the quality and quantity of work produced; provides written instructions for normal operations and written or oral instructions for SOP.
- Review the janitor closets, supplies, & equipment in clean, orderly, and that is stocked correctly.
- Participate in all applicable job-related safety training courses, and/or certifications programs.
- Must be open to schedule changes, working non-business hours, including holidays, and perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of cleaning techniques, materials, supply and chemical usage, and the operation of manual and power equipment.
- Ability to speak, and understand directions in English
- Trained in Controlled Environments
- Trained in Contamination Control, Appropriate Chemical Application, & All general cleaning tasks.
- Can complete all Janitor Level 1, 2, 3, 4 tasks independently
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Minimum high school diploma or G.E.D. Bachelors Preferred
- A valid driver's license is required with good driving record "a plus"
- Minimum '4' years' experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Spanish
- Intermediate knowledge and experience with MS Outlook, Word, Excel
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Must have dependable transportation to job site
- Must be able to pass background check, drug screening and E-verify
- Must be dependable, have an ability to work independently, multitask, and be able to meet all timelines consistently
- Team player with strong relationship buildings and promptly shares relevant information with others
- Positive can-do outlook, rebounds quickly from frustrations, and maintains composure and friendly demeanor while dealing with demanding situations
- Independence - able and willing to perform tasks and duties without supervisions or with limited guidance
- Cooperative - willing to work and collaborate with peers, leads, and management and is compromising where necessary
The pay rate for this position starts at $19.00 per/hour dependent upon experience.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and any other classification protected by Federal, State and local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.00 to $25.00 /hour
- Facilities Management: 4 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply