To coordinate all administrative activities related to North American product sales. This involves entering customer orders in the financial management system based on Customer purchase orders, creating vendor purchase orders and tracking material from source to customer through third party logistical warehouse(s) all the way to invoicing the customer. The position requires good communication and project management skills in working with various customers, information platforms, and company management. The following is a list of key responsibilities which will change as both the organizational structure and role evolves:
- Enter customer purchase orders in the ERP system based on customer communications via email, customer's vendor EDI portals, or other means. Ensure customer EDI and company systems are in sync.
- Create purchase orders in ERP system for pre-selected vendors and transmit those PO's to vendors while monitoring delivery dates.
- Communicate with third party logistics company(s) on inbound material, inventory levels, and shipping order documentation in support of customer orders.
- Generate shipment transactions in ERP system when product is shipped from the third party logistics warehouse(s).
- Update customer's vendor EDI portal to acknowledge receipt of order, and update shipment status within the portal, and where necessary generate invoices within the portal for the customer.
- Invoice customer shipments within the ERP system based on the physical shipment of product from the third party logistics warehouse, ensuring ERP system invoices match customer portal data.
- Work daily with the Controller on reviewing outstanding A/R for customers.
- Coordinate daily with the Controller and North American team management on all activities and provide reports as required.
- Reconcile inventory levels with the third party logistics warehouse(s) and ERP system data.
Associate Degree in Business Management, Accounting, or similar field
Good computer Office skills (Excel, Word). Understanding of business processes such as purchase order to cash
Strong verbal and written communication skills. Experience with purchase orders or invoicing desired.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts