Do you want to work for one of SF's most iconic Bike Tour & Rental company?
We have been in business for over 25 years and want YOU to join our bicycle family!
Bay City Bike Rentals and Tours, a local San Francisco company and trailblazer in the Bicycle Rental and Tour industry, is looking for focused, efficient, organized people to join our fast-paced office team. Our office team is the back-bone that supports our operation, and we are looking for energetic, hard-working individuals to join our internationally minded organization.
Full benefits and great perks!
- AA or BA preferred and at least two years of office management/operations experience (small business setting a plus so you understand the need to wear many hats at a time)
- Computer proficiency with a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe, etc.)
- QuickBooks or accounting software familiarity - Self-starter with strong time-management, organizational, and proactive problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment
- Ability to manage deadlines for various tasks and handle changing priorities
- Excellent business writing & communication skills - California driver's license & ability to ride a bike
- Able to lift 25+ pounds
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist floor staff with welcoming guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Heavy phones - Coordinating Quality Control (user rescue services) and understanding the geography of the city to direct people correctly throughout the city to be quickly assisted.
- General Inquires, Reservations, Refund Requests, Quality assurance - Skillfully handling and troubleshooting problematic customer interactions
- Processing Reservations (confirming, filing) - Sending reservation manifests to operator partners - pulling & reconciling reports to assist with internal accounting and invoicing team - Collaborating with external payroll and accounting group - Collaborating with external insurance brokers - Liaison & communication with new and ongoing reservation operator partners
- Accounts Payable (tracking all bills payable and maintaining record of bills paid, drafting checks in our internal system.)
- Accounts Receivable (Drafting Monthly invoices, ensuring wholesale rates are correct, tracking remittance on invoice payments
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Tidying offices as needed & maintaining clean working areas
- Renewing Permits & Registrations (checks to ensure all company permits- business licenses, sellers permits, Display Merchandise permits) are up to date and properly displayed.
- Light HR (drafting memos to employees, employee hiring intake, timesheet processing, Insurance and benefits intake.)
- Provide support to Sales Associate for new product launches, seasonal promotions, listing reviews, etc. - Provide support to Social Media posts (and assists with social media marketing, replying to reviews etc.)
- Provide support to Brand Ambassadors (networking events, social outreach campaigns).
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401K plan
Please send your resume, salary requirements, and short summary of relevant work history. Hiring requires personal and professional references.
Thanks for applying!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour