Bay Cities is currently experiencing rapid growth, and as a result we are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our team. The qualified candidate will be responsible for the execution of marketing activities on behalf of Bay Cities. This role will be primarily focused on building the Bay Cities brand externally and internally, SEO, and product education and promotion.
JOB FUNCTION / PURPOSE
Education, Experience, and Competencies:
- Propose and develop marketing consistent marketing materials to include PowerPoints, Website, Sponsorships, Sell sheets, Show bag inserts, Giveaways and Ads.
- Gather and develop customer testimonials in video and written form. Utilize testimonials in various channels to promote Bay cities effectively.
- Produce (in conjunction with outside resources when necessary) monthly press releases. Syndicate press releases.
- Research and determine professional/industry associations to engage with. Lead active engagement with chosen associations including positioning various Bay Cities resources (i.e. leadership, sales executives, etc.) for committee memberships, conference speaking and other visible roles.
- Coordinate the participation in targeted industry competitions including research, application development, application submission and promotion. Create, monitor and communicate annual calendar of competitions.
- Research, develop and communicate a comprehensive annual trade show product promotion plan.
- Develop and execute active pre and post show participation in targeted tradeshows including speaking, targeted promotions, social media campaigns, etc.
- Develop, communicate and utilize a tradeshow checklist for internal quality control.
- Complete a full ROI analysis following each show. Provide reporting and recommendations in an ongoing manner to leverage investments including current and potential sponsorship, walk, exhibit, advertise options.
- Gather accurate, up to date and compelling content for the Bay Cities website and maintain the website via external vendor support.
- Provide recommendations and lead ongoing site revisions to promote engagement including landing pages developed with compelling 'contact us'.
- Ensure website design and content utilize appropriate tags and other mechanisms for driving SEO results.
- Coordinate timely placement of all web content including trade show landing pages, monthly Friends with Greg blog, monthly industry blogs and quarterly reports/white papers.
- Solicit and develop customer success stories for use in multiple channels including website.
- Lead the ongoing development of videos uploaded to YouTube, promoted via tradeshow and distributed in targeted email blasts as well as other channels.
- Develop and maintain active profiles on social media channels including Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Coordinate active membership and engagement in target LinkedIn groups.
- Generate and maintain social media followings.
- Propose and coordinate blog/white paper content development and distribution monthly to all target associations.
- Provide full reporting monthly to company leadership including tradeshow ROI, website analytics, social media actions/progress, quarterly sales education and promotion plans, success stories and client testimonials.
- Develop and communicate a monthly product promotion calendar providing success stories, sales slides, tools and updates.
- Maintain and execute a monthly plan for email blasts to promote targeted products.
- Conduct quarterly competitive reviews and reports for the sales and design teams.
- Degree in marketing or related field.
- Experience with website functioning and development and branding
- Tradeshow best practices experience
- Lead generation and development
- Sales education, a plus
- Promotional campaign development
- Customer contact management
- Valid Driver's License with DMV evidence of good driving record.
- High ethical standards. Models and supports organization's goals and values; adapts to changing conditions; demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles. Consistently conducts themselves in an honest and trustworthy manner. Does not pursue their own individual objectives to the detriment of company goals. Sets an example for others to follow. Does the right thing.
- Demonstrates energy and passion about what they do and knows how to balance work and fun. Is generally optimistic and upbeat; fun to be around. Has a strong belief and zeal for the industry, the job, and the company. Conveys energy and intensity at work with a capacity for keeping others enthusiastic and involved.
- Operates with a customer service orientation internally and externally. Works to positively build the Bay Cities brand in everything he/she does. Builds strong, positive relationships with all stakeholders.
- Acts as an owner of the business and instills that same attitude and level of action in others. Is proactive in taking responsibility for all outcomes/results and avoids 'pointing fingers'. Helps to create and maintain a strong feeling of belonging in the immediate and overall team.
- Regularly involves others in decisions that affect their job or work environment. Demonstrates co-operation and trust with colleagues and teams across organizational boundaries. Participates as a team player and establishes strong working relationships to deliver positive results.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize, balance, and manage multiple efforts with strong results/goal orientation. Uses time effectively, prioritizes and organizes work flow; can orchestrate multiple activities at once. Agility and personal adaptability with the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities with a high sense of urgency in a rapidly changing environment.
- Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work. Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; strives for continuous improvement of self and processes.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills with the ability to convey information and ideas in a variety of media, tactful, confident, at all levels, internal and external. Must have strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage multiple projects in a rapidly changing environment.
- US Persons Only (US citizens, lawful permanent residents, refugee or asylee - all require proper identification and documentation).
- Approximately 15% travel required.
- Physical and Environmental Requirements: While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and sit. The employee is occasionally required to walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and color vision.
- Work environment includes front-office and manufacturing. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Pre-Employment Verifications: Must pass background and reference checks, drug screen, and physical examination prior to employment.
- Bay Cities Corporation is an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) and offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
- Bay Cities Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V