Internship Opportunities at Bay Cities Corporation
We encourage students who possess fundamental skills, not only in their area of study, but also desire to establish a launching pad for future career opportunities. At Bay Cities, you'll get "hands-on" experience, gain knowledge of the industry and develop a network for your professional career. We will work with your schedule to make this a win-win! We offer a variety of paid internship opportunities and we look for students who are:
- Passionate & Creative Problem-Solvers
- Self-driven, willing to meet & exceed expectations
- Dedicated with a strong work ethic
- Energetic with a high sense of urgency
- Must be a junior, senior, or graduate student at an accredited college or university
- Appropriate major in related field to desired position
- Previous work experience
- Works well in a team environment
- Commitment to 16-20 hours per week during semester
- Provide proof of eligibility to work in the U.S
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy in MSOffice (or other programs if the position demands it, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.)
- Can provide own transportation to and from Bay Cities
We employ all persons who are legally authorized to work in the U.S. (US Citizens, lawful permanent residents, refugee or asylee-all require proper identification and documentation). .
- Writes posts for social media platforms.
- Writes and updates content on the company website.
- Does research on blog topics and writes blogs.
- Interviews company experts and sales reps to obtain information for the company website, blogs, social media platforms and case studies.
- Writes case studies.
- Setups, shoots, edits and organizes original product (display and packaging) photos for internal multi-level marketing efforts.
- Builds a consistent body of professional design and photographic work.
- Supports marketing and sales team with quick photography as needed.
- Keeps photo tasks organized and prioritized as needed.
- Consults on studio/lighting setup, cameras and other supporting equipment.
- Helps develop and visually maintain our brand.
- Reproduces collateral from template and direction.
- Prepresses designed collateral for reproduction.
- Formats imagery for web/social outlets.
- Prepares detailed sketches and samples for packaging products
- Assists with 3-D renderings
- Makes different styles of packages utilizing Cad/Cam table and Cut out multiple runs of D/C's
- Performs ISTA transit testing and participate in product testing
- Performs basic math and geometric computations in determining the size and scaling of modelsand products
- Utilizes Artios Cad, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Strata to come up with renderings.
- Assists with scheduling interviews and phone screenings.
- Maintains standardization process for all HR materials and paperwork to include high volume filing and records management.
- Organizes new hire paperwork and assists with the preparation of the New Hire Orientations.
- Schedules monthly Lunch & Learns with ESOP & Union EE's.
- Sets up for Lunch & Learns, creates sign in sheet, and orders food and water.
- Creates PowerPoint slides for various presentations.
- Creates and completes New Hire Welcome Kits.
- Collects timesheets for temporary employees and submits to various agencies.
- Creates benefits orientation packets.
- Maintains Workers Compensation, Benefits, Legal and Personnel files.
- Completes other duties as assigned by management.
- Provides workstation support by installing software, machine set ups, map drives and printers.
- Troubleshoots hardware, software, and the network with any connectivity issues.
- Assists with system upgrades, backups and reports.
- Maintains detailed records of equipment, hardware and configuration.
- Maintains documentation and licensing records for all purchased software.
- Assists with programming copiers for scanning and emailing documents.
- Educates users to reduce reoccurring issues by offering solutions to problems in a proactive way.
- Creates and maintains technical documentation.
- Assists in organization and maintaining IT resources.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Reads through Non-conformance reports (NCRs) and determines cost of Quality and determines if a Root Cause Analysis is needed.
- Manages inventory in the Hold/Rejection area and acquires and carries out dispositions.
- Sends out weekly reports to necessary personnel.
- Prepares monthly information needed for reporting meetings.
- Schedules and meets with relevant teams and performs a root cause analysis.
- Trains other team members on proper Root Cause Analysis techniques (5 Why's).
- Communicates with vendors to request credits and/or root cause/corrective actions.
- Provides feedback to other team members when Root Cause Analysis and/or corrective action is incorrect.
- Tracks training records and identifies employees that still require training.