************************************Must Have Dental Experience********************************
The successful candidate will have responsibility for overseeing daily operations of up to 15-20 multi-specialty group dental practices within a specific region. The position will primarily be responsible to provide leadership, direction and support to the office managers to ensure financial and operational success. Deliverables will include gaining the trust and respect of office managers and directors, maintaining compliance to procedure and protocols in the office and providing strong financial results while keeping the focus on Patient Care and Patient Satisfaction.
- Build successful relationships with business partners, dental directors and managers.
- Work in partnership with the office manager and dental director to meet organizational goals.
- Ensure each office has a commitment to the company vision of Providing an Exceptional Patient Experience.
- Manage operational and revenue goals.
- Interpret, understand and manage controllable items on P&L.
- Human resource-related issues including assuring proper staffing levels, performance and compensation management in conjunction with office manager and director.
- Assist in recruitment and retention of highest quality doctors and auxiliaries.
- Full understanding of productive scheduling methods to meet revenue goals while assisting and educating providers to meeting their personal goals.
- Understand and interpret Key Performance Indicators and adjust operational functions accordingly.
- Visit each manager/office as needed to assess office dynamics providing support and guidance when necessary
- Continuous support of excellence in patient service and satisfaction; address and resolve any patient issues or concerns in a timely fashion
- Consistently achieve budget, revenue and EBITA goals.
- Minimum 2 years experience dental practice management.
- Working knowledge of P&L.
- Strong knowledge of dental practice management software.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products.
- Willingness to travel as required.
- Ability to establish strong relationships with teams.
- Willingness to work outside of normal business hours.
- Independent self-starter with the ability to work well with other team members.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental: 2 years (Required)
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Child Care benefits
- Commuting/travel assistance
- Employee discounts
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules