Create a position designed to produce leads for reps in specific verticals. The skills developed in this position will allow these reps to transition into their next role as an AR or Sales Rep with the tools necessary to succeed at a high level.
THIS POSITION IS BASED IN SAN DIEGO
- Conduct proper research to obtain any information on company or prospect that will assist you in setting that first appointment.
- Make 15 calls a day to prospects in the vertical you are assigned within CAG.
- Send 25 structured emails a day to prospects in your vertical. Templates of the most popular types of emails will be available, but rep is always encouraged to put their own spin on them.
- Spend two days a week in the field visiting construction sites, doing job walks with reps on leads you've created and collecting information that you can use to prospect on in the future.
- Attend the first appointment for any lead you have developed where you will introduce the Senior Rep who will be taking over the project/account.
- $100 for every confirmed appointment you book. Appointments are defined as scheduled meetings in person or via conference call/Go To meeting. Sales Manager to confirm if appropriate criteria has been met to receive the $100 bonus.
- 25% of Commission closed on any deal you provide lead on.
- Laptop and docking station, Two monitors, Desk Phone, Cell Phone
- 1-2 years post-high school education preferred.
- 1-2 years experience in sales or customer service required.
- Effective sales, customer service and communication skills required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Superior organizational and follow up skills required.
- Ability to work independently and to be resourceful and creative required.
- Typing 35-40wpm.
- Valid drivers license and clean driving record required.
- Miscellaneous office skills required.
- Intermediate word processing, basic spreadsheet comptetence required
Final applicant must have ability to pass pre-employment background check and drug screen.