Sr. Executive Assistant, Renal R&D Program Management
Every day, millions of patients and caregivers rely on Baxter’s leading portfolio of critical care, nutrition, renal, hospital and surgical products. For more than 85 years, we’ve been operating at the critical intersection where innovations that save and sustain lives meet the healthcare providers that make it happen. With products, technologies and therapies available in more than 100 countries, Baxter’s employees worldwide are now building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of transformative healthcare innovations. To learn more, visit www.baxter.com , and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
The Senior Executive Assistant will provide dedicated support to the Vice President, director(s), to managers and/or the entire department. This role will support a large organization within Renal R&D with multiple Sr level of employees. The exciting and challenging position will require working with other administrative staff both within the US and Globally. The role will require independent thinking as well as partnering with team members. Global interaction and exposure to senior levels of the organization and external customers will be part of the day to day.
- Coordinate schedules and assist in managing time of others.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Prepare expense reports, and manage department credit line for purchases.
- Create/prepare correspondence and complex presentations.
- Assist with all meeting planning, including room set up, web ex, and Tele-Presence / video conferencing
- Develop and maintain database/spreadsheets.
- Manage staffing activities to include interviews, onboarding, contractors, and transfers.
- Conduct Internet research and manage internal web site.
- Input and track monthly department budget.
- Apply and implement internal policies and provide training as needed.
- Involvement with project management/event coordination.
- May be responsible for timekeeping coordination and analysis.
Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience. (2 or more years Baxter experience preferred)
- Advanced knowledge of computers/systems including, PowerPoint, Word, Excel,
Access and Outlook. Knowledge of documentation management a plus
- Demonstrated proficiency with Internet/Intranet applications and research.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with internal and external high level executives.
- Complex project management experience preferred.
- Previous experience with travel arrangements, expense reporting, meeting planning, and calendar management
- Experience working with Global teams and/or Technical group support highly desired, ability to
multi-task, independently manage time and be detail oriented is a must
High school diploma required. Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.