As a Title/Billing Clerk job, you are involved with working with written contracts — called car titles — for the ownership, sale or transfer of vehicles researched and processed. In this role, you will make sure that vehicle titles are managed in a timely and correct manner so that new vehicle owners, including the financial organizations that loan money, are given proper ownership records in accordance with the local department of motor vehicle regulations.
- Log all incoming payments from car deals and update internal records to reflect current balances on a daily basis.
- Verify the costs and transactions for each vehicle sale.
- Receive and process all paperwork from the Finance and Insurance Department in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that all of the vehicle registration paperwork is properly processed and submitted.
- Providing additional administrative support as needed.
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- High School Diploma/GED Required
- Associate Degree in Accounting and 1 year of experience in accounting highly preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or an Associate's degree in Accounting plus 2 years' prior experience preferred
- A high degree of PC skills including MS Excel, MS Word, and familiarity with web-based applications.
- Understanding and experience in all aspects of accounting
- Computer and system savvy with a desire to learn new technologies
- Strong analytical, organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- A high standard for accuracy.
- The ability to meet or exceed the attendance and timeliness requirements of their departments.
- The ability to work well in a team environment, and be capable of building and maintaining positive relationships with other staff, departments, and customers.
Baxter Auto Differentiators:
- Growth Potential
- Mentor Program
- Employee Referral Rewards
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Open Door Leadership Style
- 401 (K) with employer match
- Paid Holidays & Time Off
- Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Reimbursement Plan