Baxter Kitchens is a family owned and operated bakery located in Toronto, Ontario. Everything we bake is hand crafted with care from scratch, using only the finest ingredients available, giving all of our products their delicious homemade flavor.
Baxter's is seeking an enthusiastic and ambitious Part-time weekend Inside Sales/Customer Service Representative to join the Sales & Marketing Team. This position will ensure positive and professional interaction with all customers to secure and develop sales of our products. In addition, you must be comfortable making outbound calls, generating leads, cold calling and closing sales. This role will require excellent communication, time management and organizational skills. This role is weekends only, must be available Saturday and Sunday.
- Contact customers daily to secure orders, increase sales, provide product updates, recommend additional products, advise of future promotions and advertised items.
- Contact past clients and build rapport with them, along with answering inbound calls from customers.
- Research potential customers, cold call, and work on closing warm leads.
- Collaborate and work closely with the order desk and the sales and marketing coordinator to increase customer sales.
- Handle all current and upcoming store orders & special projects, along with day-to-day administrative functions including inventory management
- Work with existing accounts taking orders, upselling and cross selling.
- Meet upselling sales targets.
- Attend trade shows as required, market and promote products and services
- Update customer information/contact in system
- Previous Bakery Industry experience is an asset*
- Knowledge of CRM system would be an asset.
SKILL & EFFORT:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive energy with desire to succeed
- Proven sales record and strong time management skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to meet deadlines
Job Type: Part-time