Marketing Coordinator – Full Time
Location: Chicago, Crystal Lake, Mokena, or DuPage County, IL
Salary Range: $55,000 - $58,000
Reports to Marketing Manager
Primary functions are to maintain marketing information systems, develop proposals and presentations (coordinate, strategize, compose), and support the Business Development efforts of Regional Managers and Vice Presidents.
- Lead coordination with engineers, project managers, and technical staff to execute high quality and timely engineering proposals, qualifications, reports, presentations, brochures, award submittals, and other communications;
- Facilitate, coordinate, and participate in kick-off meetings and proposal production activities;
- Coordinate with consulting firms for teaming and gathering marketing materials;
- Meet strict deadlines and manage multiple priorities;
- Interview subject matter experts and edit technical content for target audiences;
- CRM database maintenance, including writing and organizing resumes, and project descriptions;
- Collaborate with other departments for internal presentations and/or staff events.
Education, Experience, and Special Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations or journalism, or other related fields of study.
- 3+ years of professional experience (A/E/C industry preferred).
- Experience in researching, designing, writing, and/or producing persuasive communications.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Knowledgeable in Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe InDesign) preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload while maintaining attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with a “can do” attitude.
B&W is an equal opportunity- affirmative action - M/F/Vet/Disability employer