Bawa Hospitality is a hotel investment and management company that believes in putting people first. Beneath our core business of hospitality lies our purpose of creating lifelong relationships and enriching the lives of all those we provide hospitality to - our team members, guests, and investor partners. Every one of our team members seeks to live and breathe the values that define our culture.
* We Put People First
- We Dependably Driving Results
- We Constantly Keep a Positive Attitude
- We Never Stop Improving, Ever
- We Relentlessly Solve Problems
Duties & Responsibilities
The Regional Operations Manager (ROM) will provide multi-unit leadership, focusing on guest satisfaction, team member satisfaction, and investor satisfaction. Acting as a direct supervisor to hotel General Managers, the ROM will provide support and resources, both in person and remotely. Other responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Oversight, ownership and responsibility for all financial aspects of each hotel in portfolio: Forecasting and Budgeting.
- Ensures operational excellence for all hotels in portfolio; provides support, leadership, and accountability for all hotels falling short of standards set Bawa Hospitality and brands/franchises.
- Ensure brand/franchise and QA compliance and performance.
- Acts as role model and provide guidance on company culture. Selects, develops, trains, manages and leads property team members.
- Acts as liaison and integrator between hotel General Manager and other corporate team members, including but not limited to: Sales and Marketing, Finance, HR, and Revenue Management.
- Develops and implements policies, procedures and systems to improve business operations.
- Provides leadership relative to annual sales and marketing plans.
- Assist hotel General Managers and corporate staff with capital improvement projects.
- Assist hotel GMs and property staff with all operational.
Experience, Skills, and Education
- Strong background in hotel operations (housekeeping, front desk operations, building maintenance, revenue management, , general operations experience, renovation/construction and sales)
- Desire and proven ability to generate results
- Passion for developing and maintaining systems and processes that make the company better
- Ability to lead others and lead them virtually
- Ability to adapt to fast paced technology and software change
- Strong communications skills (oral and written)
- Thorough knowledge of the company s purpose, vision and values
- Leadership skills needed are coaching, mentoring, feedback and training
- Project management and exceptional organization
- Desire and ability to learn and grow
- Bachelor s degree or 5 years experience is preferred
- Hotel General Manger experience is preferred
Work Hours and Location
This full-time position has a flexible work schedule that encourages productivity. The Regional Operations Manager will need to make routine meetings and events. Work from a remote location will be allowed on an as-needed basis. Travel to hotel properties will be required and is estimated to be approximately every other week.
**Please note that this job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all functions that a Regional Manager may be asked to perform.
Job Type: Full-time