Vice President of Sales
Bauer's Intelligent Transportation is looking for a Vice President of Sales to join our highly successful sales team in San Francisco. Bauer's IT is the Bay Area leader in luxury bus & shuttle service for individuals and the enterprise. Established in 1989 by Gary Bauer, Bauer's IT is committed to exceptional, environmentally conscious service.
- Develop and execute a strategy to grow long term business, achieve assigned sales goals as well as revenue goals.
- Lead the team in new business development through prospecting activities, leverage your own leads and existing relationships as well.
- Create and maintain relationships with long term customers.
- Identify new lead development resources.
- Identify and monitor opportunities to expand existing accounts.
- Coordinate and manage the assigned accounts process.
- Responsible for oversight of contracting and billing for ELM clients.
- Assure compliance with sales flow through Salesforce CRM.
- Standardize written proposals and sales presentations.
- Lead project teams including members from Creative Services and Operations to produce valuable program solutions for clients based on their requirements.
- Ensure that all proposals and other correspondence is correct, proofed, and meets the clients' needs and budgets.
- The nature of our industry requires working nights and weekends locally and beyond. There will be some travel involved.
- Monitor programs from beginning to end, including onsite.
- Demonstrates detailed knowledge of the company's products and services.
- Possesses knowledge of competitive products and markets.
- Exhibits strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Demonstrates ability to think creatively.
- Exhibits awareness of best sales practices and methods.\
- Works well with a team.
- Demonstrates patience with reluctant or frustrated clients.
- Exhibits familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Communicates clearly and effectively.\Possesses strong persuasive abilities.
- Demonstrates solid motivational and leadership skills.
- Can conduct independent research.
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $120,000.00 to $140,000.00 /year
- Sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- San Francisco, CA (Preferred)