- Drive the strategy and execution for search and social advertising
- Implement, monitor and optimize paid campaigns across Google Ads and Bing
- Manage search and social campaigns optimization (keywords, cost per lead and long-tail optimization, and industry targeted ad campaigns, etc.)
- Responsible for ad copywriting and editing for search ads and social media (FB, LinkedIn, and Instagram)
- Monitor marketing effectiveness and identify opportunities across a range of KPIs and report on a weekly basis.
- Partner with other internal teams (Charter Sales Team, ELM, and Business Development Team) to support integrated campaigns and advise on the best use of digital tactics to support their objectives.
- Develop, execute and optimize email marketing strategy.
- Understand customer funnel, identify gaps and opportunities to increase conversions through automation.
- Salesforce reporting in paid / email campaigns on lead gen and ROI
- Basic graphic design for sales collaterals.
- Employee relationship- monthly employee newsletter
- Optimize social review sites (Yelp, Google, Glassdoor and Indeed)
- Build a strong trusted relationship with the sales team, working in close collaboration to jointly grow the sales pipeline.
- 5+ years of paid search experience in lead gen and transaction base products.
- A hand-on user of search platforms (Google Ads/ Bing) and social media advertising (LinkedIn and FB)
- Experience with mobile marketing
- Familiarity with SQL and HTML or any programming languages
- Deep understanding of search engine bidding strategies and implementation
- Deep understanding of CRM (Salesforce), marketing automation (Pardot)
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite
"Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records."
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)