WHO WE ARE:
BaubleBar is the first fashion accessories brand to leverage real-time data across the entire design process, establishing itself as the go-to brand for unparalleled selection and style guidance at a guilt-free price point. Formally launched in 2011, BaubleBar has since expanded into a unique multi-channel, multi-brand, and multi-category company. Company culture is built on trust, empowerment, and autonomy - teams create what they believe is most important for the company's success. The Company's original guiding mission still rings true today - fashion should be fun! BaubleBar is committed to keeping experimenting with trends easier than ever.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
As a Wholesale Sales Assistant for BaubleBar you will be responsible for driving sales growth in wholesale accounts by assisting with financial reporting, market preparation, and overall accounts management. We are looking for someone who will thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and collaborative environment.
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO:
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- Produce assortment line sheets for newness and maintain key items line sheets.
- Run and analyze weekly sales reports and create bi-weekly selling presentations that highlight best and worst performing styles for teams to effectively react to the business.
- Provide copy to online retailers and ensure accuracy of product information once live
- Visit stores to provide product knowledge training and present the current and upcoming collection.
- Research the competitive landscape to make recommendations related to our pricing, on-site merchandising and assortment strategies.
- Manage samples for editorial requests, market appointments, and providing images for retailers' online channels to ensure timely delivery and launch of product.
- Merchandise showroom in preparation for market.
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field.
- 6 months - 1 year of experience in an e-commerce/buying role.
- Understanding of key retail metrics, including sell thru, open to buy, days of supply, and margin.
- Ability to work autonomously with strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to create sales performance reports.
- Ability to spot trends (new products, styles, brands) in the marketplace.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Team Player.