WHO WE ARE:
BaubleBar is the first fashion accessories brand to leverage real-time data across the entire design process, establishing itself as the go-to brand for unparalleled selection and style guidance at a guilt-free price point. Formally launched in 2011, BaubleBar has since expanded into a unique multi-channel, multi-brand, and multi-category company. Company culture is built on trust, empowerment, and autonomy - teams create what they believe is most important for the company's success. The Company's original guiding mission still rings true today - fashion should be fun! BaubleBar is committed to keeping experimenting with trends easier than ever.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
Are you enthusiastic, with social media savvy and a passion for fashion? We're seeking a Social Media Content Creator who will be responsible for handling daily content creation for all social channels. The ideal candidate is sharp, quick-witted and well-versed across all social media platforms. Experience in creating compelling stories with beautiful visuals on major social platforms is a must. This candidate will report to Senior Art Director and work closely with Creative, Marketing, and PR teams to ensure consistent brand messaging across all Social channels. Must be an organized, attentive, self-starting individual who can keep up with a fast-paced office environment!
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO:
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- Create content for all social brand channels including photography, video and gifs
- Produce and photograph street style images and occasional still life assets for social channels
- Edit photo and video assets
- Stay current with new social media trends, capabilities and technology
- Concept and present story ideas for all social media, including IG Stories, special events, influencer takeovers etc.
- Pull wardrobe for photo/video shoots
- Assist with sourcing props and styling for still life photo shoots
- Help maintain and organize photo assets
- Should be comfortable appearing on camera-there's an opportunity to be featured on our social channels!
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role with social content creation, ideally in a fashion/beauty ecommerce environment
- Expert knowledge of all things digital and social
- Excellent skill set in Adobe Suite-Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Video editing skill is plus
- Light photography and retouching experience
- Strong creative skills (graphic design & photography)
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Good attention to detail
- Desire to pursue a career in social media and/or content
- Excellent time management and organizational skills