DZ Truck Driver
Our Napanee branch is a busy, team-oriented facility within Battlefield Equipment that places a strong emphasis on customer satisfaction. As a company that deals constantly in the shifting of large construction equipment, our driver positions are vital to our success. They are our direct link between our staff and our on-site customers, and are a key requirement in maintaining and developing lasting relationships with these customers.
We are looking for immediate placement for a DZ Driver to work in our Napanee branch.
- The ability to provide excellent customer relations in a fast-paced, high-tempo work environment;
- Existing knowledge of construction equipment and building products;
- Availability for on-call or after-hours work where required, flexible shift hours;
- Prior experience and familiarity in all aspects of safe driving practices, including tying/securing all types of loads;
- Ability to work independently and affinity with time management and organization;
- Good communication and people skills;
- Appropriate class licensing for a DZ driving position, with a clean driver's abstract.
- G class driver may be considered depending on experience & willingness to upgrade.
- Technical aptitude of CAT equipment and operations would be considered an asset;
- Applicant must be able to perform heavy lifting, as heavy lifting will be required frequently
Battlefield Equipment is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity. Upon request, Battlefield is committed to accommodating employees with disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
- driving: 1 year (Preferred)