We have an immediate opening for a DZ Truck Driver at our Windsor location.
This position offers a hands-on, varied opportunity to daily routine, providing the chance to meet and work with all branches and jobsites in the area through deliveries and pick-ups. A clean driver's abstract is mandatory.
The successful candidate will be familiar with tying and securing all types of loads as well as all aspects of safe driving practices. Previous experience with rental equipment and building products would be considered an asset.
Some heavy lifting will be required and the successful candidate should be able to work independently.
Group Benefits Program
Group Benefits are important, not only for the financial assistance they provide, but also for the security they provide for our employees and their families, especially in the case of unforeseen circumstances. Battlefield Equipment Rentals has specifically designed a Group Benefit Plan where full time and part time employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Extended Health Care
- Dental - Basic and Major Coverage
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Prescription Drugs - get up to 100% drug coverage (through preferred pharmacy arrangements)
- Global Medical Assistance
- Disability Coverage
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan - A mandatory program for all full time employees and together with government pension benefits provides a good foundation for their personal financial security during retirement.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Access - eligible employees who contribute to this plan receive a 33% Company match to a maximum. For flexibility, this can be done under your RRSP, TFSA, or non-registered savings account.
- Voluntary Group RRSP and Non Registered Savings Plans allow our employees to invest their money through payroll deductions or lump sum contributions and have access to Financial and Investment Advice.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your application to:
Attention: Mark Reeb
Desired Skills and Experience
- Post-Secondary Education or equivalent
- Excellent customer relations, possess strong teamwork ethics, and have good communication and organizational skills.
- Previous knowledge of construction equipment and building products would be considered an asset.
- Exceptional communication, analytical, planning and organizational skills;
- Customer centric and effective team player with proven relationship management;
- Self-motivated, results driven and adaptable to changing priorities with a sense of urgency in a fast paced environment;
Job Type: Full-time
- delivery driver: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)