Bathing Culture is a fast growing lifestyle / contextual commerce startup making environmentally sustainable products.
Seeking: Self- starting marketing intern to learn/help with social media strategy & execution, brand development, marketing and advertising projects involving community management, print and digital (You don't need to be studying marketing : -)
- > Real world skills!
- > Student internship
- > Something to put on your resume!
- > A surfing lesson (if you want)
- > Dinner (at least) once a month
- > An incredible window into a bootstrapped SF startup (with founders who have helped scale well funded successful companies)
- > To make a positive impact on the environmental crisis
- > An *unpaid* internship
- > People ready able and willing to work on projects independently
- > Team players, who want to learn
- > Folks who can meet in SF (at least once a week) for the summer
- > Must have a strong work ethic
- >Attention to detail
- > Applications with a link to creative bathing gif's get preference
- > Creativity and organization
- > A sophomore or beyond
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $0.00 /year