Hiring Bathroom Designer for Top Interior Design Firm
Reports to: General Manager
Based at: Markham, ON
In the Bathroom Designer role you will be responsible for working in a team with the project manager and as a first point of contact for the client. You will attend walk in clients at the showroom, arrange to take initial measurements,
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
1. Self-driven, results oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
2.Qualify clients, execute design consultations, provide quotes and recommend product options based on client's needs
3. A natural forward planner who is capable of critically assessing their own performance as well as the team's product.
4. Able to work under pressure, time constraints, and multi-task between orders.
5. Preparing specification sheets and plans per project on AutoCAD.
6. Provide accurate detailed drawings.
7. Mature, Credible and comfortable in dealing with home renovation and new construction kitchen and bathroom projects from beginning to end
8. Great communication and interpersonal skills.
9. Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant information to management.
10. Expert knowledge and experience in home construction and renovation.
1.University Degree or College Diploma in Interior Design or equivalent work experience.
2. Bathroom Designer Candidate will have minimum 2 years' experience in related field in sales.
3. Have access to own vehicle in order to verify measurements and evaluate renovation requirements at the worksite.
Competitive, Salary plus commission, Salary based on experience
Please send your resume and cover letter
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year