We are the largest gift service company in Canada and now we're getting even bigger! If you love giving gifts and want to work in an exciting industry, with room to grow. Apply to join our team.
Job Title: Gift Specialist - Mid Town Toronto & Downtown Toronto
Reports to: Stores Manager
Baskits is looking for a superstarGift Specialist to join our passionate and growing team. As a Gift Specialist you will be the main contact at our retail locations handling in store inquires and purchases, placing orders and promoting the Baskits brand. This position will be split between our Midtown Toronto Store located in the newly renovated Yonge and St Clair Centre (2 St Clair Ave E.) and our Downtown Toronto Store located in the Toronto Dominion Centre - PATH (66 Wellington St W.). However, you will be required to work at all store locations when needed.
Our other store locations are located at:
East Toronto - 1410 Warden Ave.
West Toronto - 30 Dorchester Ave
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Offer the highest level of customer service with an authentic passion and enthusiasm for the brand.
* Attract potential clients by answering product and service questions; while also suggesting information to upsell on other products and services we offer.
* Ability to resolve product or service problems at store level by investigating the customer's complaint and why it occurred; choosing the best solution to solve the issue; correcting the issue, and following up to ensure the issue was resolved to the customers satisfaction and or escalate customer service issues when required.
* Ability to open and maintain customer records while keeping all information strictly confidential.
* Able to demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to enter purchase orders accurately and efficiently.
* Receive and incorporate feedback from management and customers to improve personal and business performance.
* Maintain inventory levels relevant to the holiday seasons.
* Completion of high school or ideally post-secondary education.
* Previous retail and/or customer service experience
* Capable of working alone for long periods of time with minimal supervision.
* Previous experience using a POS system or willingness to learn.
* Must be able to work Monday thru Friday and on Saturdays during December.
* Must be a Canadian Permanent Resident or Citizen
Thank you for your interest in a career with Baskits Inc. All applications will be reviewed; however, due to the large volume of applications received, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time