Basil Box is and exciting, new Asian fast-casual restaurant serving the exotic tastes of Thailand and Vietnam. We are fun, progressive modern brand. At Basil Box, we are passionate about providing fresh and flavourful, high-quality food and beverages with top-notch guest experiences.
This year we will open new locations in Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary and Edmonton.
- Day-to-day leadership of a Basil Box restaurant;
- Accountable for key restaurant metrics (such Sales, SRS, COGS, Labour Cost, Health and Safety and Guest Experience) in conjunction with the management team;
- Responsible for timely progress through the Restaurant Manager Program, taking on additional responsibilities as learning and skill enhancements happen;
- Effectively run both front and back of the house, and lead all shifts to Basil Box standards;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Managers should bring a minimum 2 years hospitality industry experience in a leadership role or equivalent. Management Trainees may have less hands-on experience;
- Degree or Diploma in Hospitality or Business Management preferred;
- Ability to achieve results through others;
- Attract and retain excellent performers and to develop high performing teams;
- Leadership and communication: in a style that is developmental and promotes a culture of dialogue;
- Role models values and practices of Basil Box;
- Must be eligible to work in Canada.
The successful candidate is expected to be a leader in behaviours consistent with Basil Box's commitment to Perfect Guest Experiences.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00 /year
- restaurant management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Culinary: 1 year (Preferred)