We are growing at a rapid pace and with that, we will need to expand our elite team of software developers and engineers to advance the innovation and improvements of our amazing solutions.
We’re looking for talented and experienced React developers that can create the future of our industry-leading tools and redefine what it means to stay ahead of game.
You will work with the Product Manager and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
We’re looking for people with 5 years of experience in mobile development. Our ideal candidate would like the chance of contributing to build a world-class tech company in Laval, Quebec, Canada.
- Build exciting React Native mobile applications (iOS/Android)
- Work withing a reusable design asset / code and library framework
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Integrate automated test points throughout
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Integrate to existing REST API's, or help design new ones with the back end team
Skills And Qualifications
- Proficient in developing, releasing, and maintaining React.js or React Native apps
- Good understanding of ES6, JSX, and Node
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of REST principles and exposure to backend APIs
- Proficient understanding of Git / BitBucket
- Relevant college or university degree
- 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience with the above technologies/responsibilities
- Understand that a fast-growing company is not a 9-5 job, it's a lifestyle
- Fluent French / English written & spoken
- Thrive in a rapidly changing environment
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 36 month Stock option plan
- Monthly Profit Sharing
- Monthly Revenue Sharing
- Generous group insurance plan
- $2,500 annual matching contribution to pension plan
- Annual salary adjustment
- Flexible working schedule & work-from home
- Paid gym membership
- Located in a beautiful area at the île-Bigras station of the Deux-Montagnes train line, in Laval