Product Managers work with teams of engineers, analysts and designers to guide products from conception to launch, ultimately to generate profitable revenue streams. We are looking for extremely entrepreneurial Product Managers to help innovate and execute product initiatives across the company. You will be responsible for analyzing, packaging, promoting and tailoring our solutions for our users, bringing in the customer perspective and being the customer advocate at all times. You will contribute and guide a team that is charged with a product line of mobile application solutions for enterprises. This extends from increasing the profitability of existing mobile applications to developing new applications for the company. This position is full time and based in Indore.
- 2+ years Product management or product design experience in mobile apps
- 7-10 years in technology industry
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web applications and/or media products
- Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces – ability to create examples through wire frames and mock ups
- Strong passion for technology
- Intense customer empathy
- Razor sharp focus on execution and delivery
- Ability to influence without authority
- Experience in leading a large team
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- You are responsible for the overall product release high-level plan (Alpha, Beta and Public Releases)
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into exhaustive specification product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Develop detailed product requirements and review each product release against these requirements for acceptance
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Understand eWorkplace Apps’ strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product
- Work with the Digital Marketing team to define the go-to-market strategy, keeping in mind the product positioning and target customer
- You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product (applications) offering, occasionally working with the sales channel and key customers.
- Manage vendors related to Product UI/UX and Marketing Material such as Informational Video, Website, SEO/SMO, etc.
- Work with Sales team to give them the product understanding/training needed to sell the Product in the field. Support them with leads if required to have informational meeting with potential customers.
- Interact with Engineering Team Leads to ensure thorough understanding of requirements from PM team
- Manage feedback from internal users and accordingly share with PM team or QA team for fixing