Barton Cotton is a results-driven fundraising company that has proudly served hundreds of the world's best-known causes for nearly a century. We design and execute direct marketing programs that help nonprofits increase net income, cultivate and grow donor files, and generate a universe of qualified donors for major and planned giving opportunities.
Barton Cotton is currently seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable/Payroll Specialist.
- Processing accounting receivables in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording Accounts Receivable data
- Verify and resolve client billing issues
- Facilitate payment of invoices by frequently sending statements and contacting clients
- Review all vacation/time off requests on a weekly/biweekly basis to ensure time clock system accuracy
- Facilitate the circulation of weekly time sheets for employee and manager approval
- Process weekly and biweekly payrolls for all employees
- Review payroll for accuracy
- Facilitate payroll check distribution
- Provide reports to Management on an as needed basis
- Minimum 4 years working experience in Accounts Receivable/Collections
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices, and collection regulations
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel, Word and Adobe.
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- Accounts Receivable: 5 years (Preferred)
- Payroll: 5 years (Preferred)