Currently we are seeking individuals for the following position, please take note that this position is time sensitive and we advise you to apply immediately and express your skills and abilities that pertains to the job description.
If you are an Int. Salesforce Developer looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help!
Intermediate Salesforce Developer - E-commerce / Digital Projects
6 Months contract (Long Term Contract/Project)
North York, ON
The position will be responsible for creating new and updating existing functionality within client’s Salesforce CRM application. This role will work closely with the Salesforce Administrator, product owner and other team members to develop new functionality and continually move the organization forward.
JOB LEVEL THIS POSITION REPORTS TO
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II accreditation is required
EDUCATION & REQUIRMEENTS
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a similar discipline
- 2-5 years’ experience on the Salesforce platform (s-controls, Visualforce pages, custom components, Apex controllers/triggers, migration tools, SOQL and web services (SOAP/REST)
- Web development tools like Eclipse IDE, Git, Sublime, VS Code, Salesforce DX
- Experienced in writing and scheduling batch Apex jobs
- Experienced in integrating with third party APIs, such as Google Maps, Google Analytics or Open Source
- Development experience with class frameworks and libraries
- Experience in coding, configuration, maintenance, installation, testing, and debugging, as well as managing timelines and producing technical documentation.
- Experience working with the Sales, Service, and Marketing Clouds is desired
- Understanding and experience in CSS, XLS, repositories (SVN/CVS)
- Able to multitask and switch between a variety of projects
- Fundamental understanding of basic system development methodologies
- Solid understanding and experience in relational database concepts
- Solid understanding and experience of Salesforce governance limitations and knowledge of working around them
- Proficient in writing unit test that achieve near 100% coverage
- Understands Object Oriented Programming concepts
- Eager to learn new technologies at a fast pace
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops, maintains and supports the Salesforce application as well as documents the applications
- Works closely with external vendors as well as internal customers
- Records, tracks and resolves detailed business and technical issues
- Works within a small team to respond quickly to user requests which involves reviewing request and providing functional evaluations on possible solutions
- Analyzes various solutions to meet business needs of the firm
- Develops processes and procedures to support overall departmental goals and objectives
- Keeps up with current CRM tools available through the CRM developer portal
- Acts as Model Office/Quality Assurance liaison whenever necessary as related to new functionality rollout
- Maintains a repository of all project work for technical review
- Maps functional requirements to Salesforce functionality
- Discusses trade-offs with other team members, such as the terms of the configuration versus the code in place
- Follow Salesforce best practices and provide best data solutions
When you join The Bartech Group you launch a career. The Bartech Group, one of North America's largest and fastest-growing staffing firms, continues to elevate the staffing industry to a higher level of thinking. Bartech Enterprise Staffing specializes in temporary and direct placement of Engineering, IT, Technical, Finance & Accounting, and Professional staff.
Bartech values diversity and inclusion in its workforce. Candidates that are legally eligible to work in Canada are invited to apply. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. If you are currently in a part time, project, temp work, please advise us with your availability of start date.
Our client is committed to providing accommodation for people with accessibility needs due to disabilities in all aspects of the hiring process. If you request an accommodation, our client will work with you to meet your accessibility needs due to disability.